Chocolate and Berries Yoghurt Dessert Recipe
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
1/4 cup cocoa
1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
4 containers (4 oz each) Yoplait® Whips!® raspberry mist yogurt
1 cup whipping cream, whipped
2 tablespoons hot fudge topping
1 cup fresh blueberries
Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir or knead cookie dough and cocoa until well blended.
On greased cookie sheet, drop dough by tablespoonfuls to make 6 cookies. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
Meanwhile, press remaining dough in bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, fold 1/2 cup of the raspberries into yogurt; spread evenly over crust. Crumble cookies; sprinkle over yogurt mixture. Carefully spread whipped cream over cookie crumbs. Freeze 4 to 5 hours or until firm. Remove sides of pan.
Drizzle 1 tablespoon fudge topping over dessert. Top with blueberries and remaining raspberries. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon fudge topping. Store in freezer.
- frowningbracelet reblogged this from recipecardbox and added:
- nathaliezeliznak likes this
- nerdlover510 reblogged this from recipecardbox
- highwaytospain likes this
- dontcallmekathy likes this
- naonk reblogged this from whimsicalsideofme
- channiesmine likes this
- elusive-captivation likes this
- thatonewannabechef likes this
- whimsicalsideofme reblogged this from recipecardbox
- thegirlwhotwirls likes this
- loilitah622 likes this
- curlycheetos likes this
- toxikkitty reblogged this from recipecardbox
- recipecardbox posted this